Monday, June 15, 2009

Goodbye Everyone

Hey Guys Dragonslyre Here

I Have Made A Big Decison To Close Down This Site And quit Club Penguin I Have Been On Club Penguin Since September 2007 It Has Been Fun But I Am Getting Really Board With Club Penguin Releasing Old Items And All My Life Is Getting Really Busy These Days I Just Started A New School And I Have Been Geting Lots Of Work And I Also Need More Time To Socalise With Friends The Other Team Member On This Site Are Not quiting Cp But Are Leaving This Site Good Bye And I Hope You Guys Have An Awsome Life This Site Will Be Here For A Couple More Months And Tommorow Will Be My Last Day On Club Penguin !

For The Last Time
Waddle On
ClubpenguinCheats,Fun,Games,Partys Team!

2 comments:

  1. I'm having a party and I really hope you can make it:

    Date: today june 20

    Time: 10:00 am -- PS: 10:03 am

    Sever: Half Pipe

    Room: Soccor Pitch


    I Really hope u come!Cuz that would rock my socks off!
    -Cearch

    ReplyDelete