Monday, March 30, 2009

April Fools Party Update!

Well The Club Penguin April Fools Party Is Tommorow Club Penguin Say There Will Be Lots Of Suprises And Somthing For Members

***UPDATE**** Club Penguin Acsedintaly Let The Party Out For ABout Half An Hour.I No I Saw It I Was Gonna Get You Guys The Cheats A Bit Earlie But They Took It Off Before I Could Get Anything .Many Other Penguins Saw It
If You Want The Spoilers For The Party Go To This Page
**WARNING CONTAINS APRIL FOOLS PARTY SPOLIERS DONT LOOK IF YOU WANT TO BE SUPRISED**
http://wweadam.com/2009/03/30/club-penguin-april-fools-party-slip/
So Club Penguin Made A Preety Big Mistake Just To Let You Know It Is All Taken Off Now!



Tommorow When The Party Is Released For Real I Will Get You Guys All The Cheats!

Waddle On
Dragonslyre

No comments:

Post a Comment