Sunday, March 29, 2009

My SIte Improvment Project Update!

Well I Am Working Hard At The Momment To Finish Planing For My Site Improvment Project

Hope This Gives You Guys An Idea I Am Working On Heaps Of Things At The Momment So Again Heres A List Of What Will Be Getting Changed

>I Will Join Twitter
>More Widgets
>Secret Beta Site
>Staff/Authours(allready been selected)
>More Widgets
>Penguin/Cheat Site Of The Week
>Monthly Comps
>New Things For My Partys
>Site Banners
>Our Own Site Banner!

And Much More To..
Remember my Site Will Be Closed For 10 Days While This Is Getting Done April 16-26 During This Time You Will NOT! Be Abble To View My Site So If Your Having Trouble Getting In Thats Why.
Also This Site Will Be Closed Good Friday And Easter Sunday For Minnar UpDates To The Blogs Proflies
And I Chose Those Days Since Thay Are Easter Holidays. Here Are The Hours During This Important Easter Shut Down

Thursday-Close Midnight(club penguin time)
Good Friday-Site Closed
Easter Saturday-11am-11pm(club penguin time)
Easter Sunday-Site Closed
Easter Monday-Open 11am

Im Sorry For Any Inconvinence But You Will Get A Much Better Site Out Of All Of This!

Waddle On
Dragonslyre

No comments:

Post a Comment